1 January 2020 - by
To present the caves of Haiti to a wider, international, outdoor-sport oriented audience, the Ministry of Tourism charged Vladimir Cellier (Baraka Flims) to produce a short movie.
Known for its offbeat humour, and striking music creations, the film director immersed himself in Haiti for 3 weeks in duo with Julien Nadiras (camera).
The result is unexpected.
The film was aimed at being presented in festivals, and the public was either enthousiast, or baffled. It is now available for viewers on the internet.
We advise you to watch it on a big screen with a good sound system
please switch on english subtitles
– Rencontre du Cinema de Montagne, Grenoble (France) nov 2018
– Festival International du Film de Montagne Autrans (France) dec 2018
– Speleo Film festival Karlovac (Croatia) dec 2018
– Vancouver International Mountain Film Festival (Canada) march 2019 + World Tour
– Triomphe Port-au-Prince (Haiti) mar 2019
– New Zealand Mountain Film Festival (New Zealand) jun-jul 2019
– Ulju Mountain Film Festival (South Korea) sept 2019
– Cité des Sciences La Villette, Paris, sept 2019
– Banff Mountain film festival, Banff (Canada), nov 2019
– Mountainfilm international Film Festival Graz (Austria), nov 2019
– BBK Mendi Film Festival, Bilbao (Spain), dec 2019
– Explorimages, Festival International de l’Image de Nature et d’Aventure, Nice (France), dec 2019